Thursday, June 01, 2006

oh we we are in paris

so i dont know how long i will be able to type on this keyboard here because all the letters are all over the place and nothing is the same on it. its very hard to type on. we made it safely to paris. it is a very dirty city but i think that it didnt help that it was raining alot of the day and just very just very mushy all around. our hotel is really nasty and honetly i think i might get some sort of sickness from it who knows. but we took a walking tour today and it was fun . we got to see so much already but i really cant wait for to,orrow. i think im going to end this now because its taking forever to write on this keyboard. many great things are happening

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm already a horrible typist, these keyboards make me even more painfully slow...

but to add to Sam's words, Paris is so romantic (dirty in some parts) and quite breathtaking! we have many stories all ready and an interpretive dance in the making! xoxoxoxox
much love to all even you,Sam

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the interpretive dance. Didn't you think London was dirty? I remember when I was there, I started blowing my nose, and what came out was black!!! I guess it was all that smog I was breathing in, although it didn't look smoggy. Is Paris that dirty? What a shame. How about the people? Are they as snotty as they are portrayed? Boy, I have a one track mind tonight.

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home